Thursday, May 19, 2011

33 Random and Not So Random Reasons!

Jared turns 33 TODAY!  Happy Birthday Jared!  Everyone celebrate with me!  Jared is 33 and still has hair, which is not really the Bolton family trend (sorry Trent)!  Today I thought I would let all of you know (he already does know) why I love him!  I will give you 33 Random and not so Random Reasons.  Here Goes....

1.  Jared doesn't have to be entertained.  He is perfectly content with board games and Netflix :)
2.  In 10 years of marriage, his only complaint about my cooking was, and I quote, "Maricle Whip shouldn't be baked."
3.  He finds a way to fix EVERYTHING that is broken in our home.
4.  He would rather be at home than anywhere else.
5.  He is always asking what we can do to help my mom.
6.  He is VERY COORDINATED.  Thus giving my children a slight glimmer of hope in overcoming their mother's genes.
7.  He likes BLACK FRIDAY as much, or more, than I do.
8.  He never acts like a KNOW-IT-ALL, especially when it comes to the scriptures or teaching, even though he is a Seminary Teacher.
9.  He never cared that I would call and ask my dad scriptural questions before I asked him. 
10.  He asks for my opinion when he is making important work or calling decisions.
11.  He always UNBUTTONS his shirts before he puts them in the laundry.
12.  He facilitates my love for going on good long walks.
13. If I send him to the store for my favorite treat, he always brings back Double Dipped Peanuts or Peanut M&M's.
14.  He thinks the Cosby Show is cool.
15.  He loves to Watch everything "Jane Austen" with me.
16.  When he looks at me, I know what he is thinking.
17.  He gets up at 4 a.m. to read his scriptures everyday :)
18.  If the Prophet says it, it is as good as done!
19.  He has never felt threatened by the fact that I talk to my mom 1to 2 to 3 times a day!
20.  He likes my hair short!
21.  He likes to make SALSA, and he is good at it.
22.  He is brilliant at growing a summer garden.
23.  When someone gets mad at him at work, he wont tell me who it is because he doesn't want me to feel differently about people.
24.  He worries about people's feelings.
25.  He loves his job, and he likes to grow roots (emotionally speaking).
26.  He is a worker.
27.  He makes sure that FHE, Family prayer, family scriptures ALWAYS happen!  Tired or not!
28.  He likes the fact that I am a bit (or more than a bit) blunt!
29.  At age 33 he likes to snowmobile as much as I did at age 8.
30.  He is perfectly content when I want to snowmobile, or sit inside and drink hot chocolate!
31.  When I say Bear Lake, he says YES!
32.  He likes to talk!  And doesn't mind when I talk too much!
33.  He has no hobbies at the moment,  he is too busy with the kids, and he is OKAY with that!

For these reasons and many many more, I will love Jared even more next May 19th than I do this May 19th, even if he is one year older and bald too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment